Re: [Savannah-users] Download mirror redirection is broken

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Download mirror redirection is broken
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 17:01:14 -0600

Savannah Users,

> Unfortunately the mirror redirection for project downloads is broken
> today.

This is back online now.  Unfortunately without the mirror
redirection.  This is okay for a while.  Most importantly files from
the download areas are available again.

Bob

P.S.

> This must be the result of the back-end storage change I made
> yesterday however I promise I thought I had run the regression tests
> after all was done and everything was working at that time.  But it is
> definitely failing now.  I am debugging the problem now and will get
> it back online as soon as possible.

Actually FTR it doesn't seem to be related to the back-end change and
the regression suite had actually passed!  This simply appears to be
coincidental breakage.  Of which I am not quite at the root cause yet
but getting closer.