Re: [Savannah-users] Unable to upload release tarball to Download Area

From: Asher Gordon
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Unable to upload release tarball to Download Area
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 00:13:41 +0000

> I am getting pretty close to having the mirror problem understood. At
> the moment my brains are leaking out my ears from trying to get my
> mind wrapped around it.

Sounds painful! ;-)

I am now having problems with sftp and sshfs. See below:
  $ mkdir mnt
  $ sshfs address@hidden:/releases/c2py mnt
  Enter passphrase for key '/home/asher/.ssh/id_rsa':
  remote host has disconnected
  $ sftp address@hidden:/releases/c2py
  Enter passphrase for key '/home/asher/.ssh/id_rsa':
  Connection closed
(scp still works fine)

Are these also related to the same bug? It would be nice to use sshfs because I
could easily manage the directory as if it were local.

Also, rsync works if I do not use `-a'. However, if I do use `-a', it gets
stuck at "sending incremental file list" (you need `-v' to see the message).
Hopefully this information will help you fix the bug(s).

Thank you very much for your great work on Savannah!

Asher