Re: How much traffic is generated in split screen mode?

From: Felix E. Klee
Subject: Re: How much traffic is generated in split screen mode?
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:31:38 +0200

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:59:44 +0200 Felix E. Klee wrote:
>    screen | tee output

OK, I got it to work by using "telnet|tee output". The result: Entering
lines of the type "#a", "#b", etc. in split screen mode creates just one
corresponding string in "output", even when the split screen is scrolled
up.

What I was worried about is that each time the text in a region in a
split screen is scrolled up, the screen is redrawn. Fortunately, that
doesn't seem to be the case. Now, I wonder how scrolling in only one
region is realized. You see, I have no experience with programming in
Curses.

Felix