Re: Ping Packagers

From: Dustin Kirkland
Subject: Re: Ping Packagers
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:23:21 -0800

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello everyone. Are there any screen packagers on this list? I am
> contemplating a sort of a beta-release somewhat soon-ish (still
> non-trivial amount of work to do, though, so no ETA yet), and was
> thinking if this list is the best place to reach the packagers.

Hello-

I maintain (along with some others) the screen package in Ubuntu, and
I do follow this list.

We (Ubuntu) as well as Debian are carrying a stack of patches against
Screen.  Could we see about getting as many of these as possible into
your next upstream release?

:-Dustin