self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Fwd: Self-platform-dev post from address@hidden requ

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Fwd: Self-platform-dev post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:17:49 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "niyam bhushan"
To: "Nagarjuna G." <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:24:30 +0530
Subject: Re: private resource pool?
[snip]

> we can do that.  However, people may use this as a repository to store
> their private documents as well, by uploading and setting the document
> to private.
>
> Nagarjuna

absolutely why not? the community always knows what's best for itself.
we must respect and follow them.
who knows where this could lead?
nupeadia became wikipeadia.
breakthroughs usually happen with the serendipitious.
we have created a huge engine which the community may also use for this.
leadership is in following.

plus, who knows, maybe people may just get comfortable with the idea
of sharing while storing their docs here, and start sharing whatever
they find worth sharing.

regards
niyam