self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Install questions

From: matiasb
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Install questions
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:30:38 -0300 (ART)

Hi,
I have updated my copy of selfApp, and following the install instructions
I have completed the product installation in my local instance. However
when I try to access the material section and add a collection I get this
error:

  Module None, line 5, in getCatStruct
   - <FSPythonScript at /self/getCatStruct>
   - Line 5
  Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 232, in __call__
   - __traceback_info__:
(('/home/matiasb/SelfInstance/var/GB/self/gbobjecttypes/C/o/CourseCategory/coursecategorystruct',),
{}, None)
  Module
/home/matiasb/SelfInstance/Products/selfApp/Extensions/addData.py, line
583, in unpklcat

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/home/matiasb/SelfInstance/var/GB/self/gbobjecttypes/C/o/CourseCategory/coursecategorystruct'

Another problem I had before was with djview_* postgres views references
in the code. During my db creation it wasn't created any view with that
prefix. I changed them to just view_*. Is that correct?
Thanks.
Regards,
Matías.