self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] SELF homepage at testing and other Beta migratio

From: Wouter Tebbens
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] SELF homepage at testing and other Beta migration issues
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:37:13 +0100

Nagarjuna wrote:
http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/ works from my
network. and also all other links that are after this url also work.
Incidentally, if you managed to import, it suggests that you are able
to access.  Did I miss something in your question then?

One would expect http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/ to render the home... so tomorrow we would render it like that on beta.selfplatform.eu
I am indeed able to access to both pages, but...

I see a big difference between the official home as on the BETA:
http://beta.selfplatform.eu/
(homepage according to Niyam's design)

and the one on Testing:
http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/
(empty home saying: "Welcome to SELF
by admin — last modified 2008-02-15 06:10")

I suppose you see the same difference?

Soon after this, we need to begin importing the courses from the
aTutor site. Hope this migration will be smoother.

Excellent, I look forward to your communications and when you have the things in place some of us can help importing and building the collection.

Best,

Wouter