[Simulavr-devel] 13-pre1

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] 13-pre1
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:41:46 -0700 (MST)

I've just made a 13-pre1 patch with the latest in my cvs tree.

This should get us all on the same patch again until the repository is
move and you all have anon-cvs access.

I'm putting it on the old web site for now since I won't have to do this
in the future.

  http://res099095.halls.colostate.edu/programs/simulavr/patches/
    simulavr-0.0.12-0.0.13-pre1.patch.gz

I'd especially like some feedback on the new signal stuff.

The sig.c file has doxygen ready comments. I like the output more than I
thought I would since I found all the configuration stuff.

Ted