Re: [Simulavr-devel] 13-pre1

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] 13-pre1
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 14:01:36 -0700 (MST)

Reinhard,

Your doc-2 patch can be apllied to 13-pre1 if you just change this,
     25  pdf:
     26     (cd doc && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) pdf)
to,
     25  pdf ps:
     26     (cd doc && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) $@)

I made that change and it applied fine.

I'm going through it now.

Ted

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, address@hidden wrote:

:)I have tried to apply my doc_2 patch to the package after applying the
:)13-pre1 patch. This doesn't succeed completely, because you have changed some
:)things in the meantime in some Makefile.am's.
:)Please can you intergate my doc_2 patch and upload a new
:)13-pre2 patch.
:)I can also provide a new doc_2 patch, but I think it is better you are doing
:)this, because of the needed patch review.
:)