Re: [Simulavr-devel] Docu patches

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Docu patches
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:33:45 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 address@hidden wrote:

:) I have finished the patches needed to install the documentation.
:) It took some time, because I neded to upgrade to automake-1.4-p5.
:)
:) After executing bootstrap and configure, I couldn't compile any longer.
:) The reason was, that a make rule was added to rerun autoheader.
:) This rule doesn't add the autoheader options given in bootstrap.
:) I found a hint in the autoconf docu. This took me several hours to find.

That's been a thorn in my side for a while. I'll most definitely like that
one.

:)
:) Attached you will find both patches. You have to apply the first and then the
:) second. I think you have already applied patch one, so only two is needed.
:)
:) You need to run bootstrap after applying patch two (changes in configure.in).
:)
:) I hope all is as you would do it. I am not so familar with autoconf/automake.
:) So please review it. Look also for mistakes in my english, it's not very
well.
:)

Thanks.

Ted