Re: [Simulavr-devel] Problem with gdb (not simulavr) (disassemble)

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Problem with gdb (not simulavr) (disassemble)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:13:11 -0700 (MST)

Please send me a patch relative to the pre7 patch. That will make it
easier to add/remove for me.

Ted

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Tak Auyeung wrote:

:)Ted,
:)
:)Thanks for looking over the changes. I was using caddress because the
:)original functions ended with `address'. There is no reason why not to
:)change it to func_address. I'll make the changes. And, you are right
:)about the missed parse_and_eval_address, it should be changed to
:)parse_and_eval_func_address as well.
:)
:)I'll put in some more comments and send you another patch file (on top
:)of my first patch). Alternatively, I can generate a patch file from scratch.
:)