[Simulavr-devel] Some doxygen-ified comments

From: ken restivo
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Some doxygen-ified comments
Date: Thu Mar 14 14:51:08 2002

OK, here are some doxygen comments. Think I got most of 'em here.

I put in XXX's or ???'s in a few places where I wasn't clear on what was going
on.  But the stuff that I *was* clear on might be even more wrong, so you want
to look through it all.

I am sorry for the style issues. I'm one of those poor blighted vi users and
I'm (not (powered (by (emacs)))) just yet. I did my data entry on two machines,
one of whose vimrc's does *'s down the left, the other doesn't. Again, sorry
for the inconsistency.

As I went through this, I thought a class/inheritance diagram might be useful
too. I don't know how to get doxygen to generate one for this object-oriented
c, but I think it does them automatically for c++.

BTW, I was intrigued by the nifty timer_0_read stuff: it looks like a clever
way to avoid having to use threads. Very cool.

I built the docs and took a look at it, it seems clean to me.

Anyway, hope this helps. If it's really awful, let me know and I'll go back and
fix stuff and re-send.

Cheers!

-ken
--