Re: [Simulavr-devel] Some doxygen-ified comments

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Some doxygen-ified comments
Date: Tue Mar 19 02:06:02 2002

I've just commited this. I did go through it and cleaned things up though,
so it's not exactly what you sent me. Also made some changes to suppress
some doxygen warnings about things not being documented. There's a bunch
of FIXME's in there now that need attention (most should be easy).

I tried to fix up the XXX and ??? stuff. Have a look and see if things are
more clear now.

Thanks again for doing most of the grunt work Ken. Greatly appreciated.
Besides, reviewing your patch forced me to think about some things I
haven't thought about in a while. ;-)

Ted Roth