Re: [Simulavr-devel] Some doxygen-ified comments

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Some doxygen-ified comments
Date: Thu Mar 14 17:21:02 2002

Thanks Ken.

I'll try to go through this early next week since I've got other things to
tend to right now (like getting my resume together so I can find a job ;)

I just gave it a quick glance and most of it looks good. There is places
where I had comments like "Access Methods for ..." and then a group of
functions. It might be better to have a doxy entry for each function.

Also, instead of using XXX or ???, just put a "FIXME: krestivo <date>:
..." in so it will attract more attention and be consistent with my other
fixme comments.

Other than that, it looks fine. If you wish to tune it up some before I go
to merge it next week, that is fine with me. ;-)

Ted Roth