Re: [Simulavr-devel] [Fwd: Kann simulavrxx nicht "maken"]

From: Knut Schwichtenberg
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] [Fwd: Kann simulavrxx nicht "maken"]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:59:31 +0100

Bill,

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:35:04 -0500, Bill <address@hidden> wrote:

I've downloaded configure.ac and Makefile.am but that did not help :-(. To get this finished I've set the config-option as mentioned by Oleg - that helped. Maybe I need to use the auto-tools...

This has been fixed for some time (depcomp), but not checked in. Try CVS updates now.

Let me know what other problems you have. (SWIG detection probably still a problem tcl detection is still not the greatest.
The first was I had swig not installed. SWIG=no was entered into the config.log but make tried to use it. After installing SWIG the compile crashed. SuSE Linux had split TCL into a runtime and a developer package. The second one contain e.g <tcl.h> and was not installed. Maybe you need to check the TCL development tools as a special case in 'configure'.

I'll fix things as I get time. If you have patches, that would probably speed things up a bit ;-)
Sorry, I have only good ideas ;-).

Cheers

Knut