[Simulavr-devel] [Fwd: Kann simulavrxx nicht "maken"]

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [Fwd: Kann simulavrxx nicht "maken"]
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:50:40 +0100

Hi Bill,

we have some build trouble again with missing files. I have no idea what the actual problem is.
could you please try to help.

@Knut,

please write all mails in english. Also please that your locale to english environment so that others are able to read the error messages. And please send all reports via simulavr-devel mailing list, so that
other users have the chance to help.

I think that I provide some "emergency Makefile" for typical linux machines. We have a lot of problems we have only
because of autotools. Autotools in this way give us no benefit I think.

Your comparison to simualvr makes no sense, that is a total differnt program. There are only a few lines of code copied from the simulavr. Also the build toolchain is setup new from Bill. So I hope he could help you.

Please give me a chance that I can send you a local Makefile the next days. That seems to be no problem because I use linux 9.0 environment. There would be some lines you have to fill in manually but after that it will work! We have also build problems on Max OSX and windows. So after breaking suse linux I think we have to rethink about
autotools :-(

Bye
   Klaus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------