[Simulavr-devel] Re: [Fwd: Kann simulavrxx nicht "maken"]

From: Knut Schwichtenberg
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Re: [Fwd: Kann simulavrxx nicht "maken"]
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:52:22 +0100

Hi Bill, hi Klaus,

thanks for your fast reply.

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:50:40 +0100, Klaus Rudolph <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Bill,

we have some build trouble again with missing files. I have no idea what
the actual problem is.
could you please try to help.

@Knut,

please write all mails in english. Also please that your locale to
english environment so that others
are able to read the error messages. And please send all reports via
simulavr-devel mailing list, so that
other users have the chance to help.
Okay no problem for the future, indeed writing in German to a german reader is easier :-).

Your comparison to simualvr makes no sense, that is a total differnt
program. There are only a few lines of code copied
from the simulavr. Also the build toolchain is setup new from Bill. So I
hope he could help you.
That might be right, but the use of that old script leads to another problem that's no covered by configure :-(. The next problem is swig that is not installed on my Linux and configure does not check that!!

Please give me a chance that I can send you a local Makefile the next
days. That seems to be no problem because
I use linux 9.0 environment. There would be some lines you have to fill
in manually but after that it will work!
Granted ;-)
We have also build problems on Max OSX and windows. So after breaking
suse linux I think we have to rethink about
autotools :-(

Bye
    Klaus
By today I've stopped all additional makes from simulavrxx as well as from swig.

Cheers

Knut