Re: [Simulavr-devel] [patch #1764] ATmega timer0 implementation specific

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] [patch #1764] ATmega timer0 implementation specifics and sleep handling
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:47:14 +0100 (MET)

Hi Paul, could you please add your comments on the tracking system :-)
This keeps things easier for maintenance. I think it is possible
to add comments on closed items so please give this a chance.

For the patch itself:

- Why is the patch not applied until now?
- Is the patch killing other internal features?
- Is the patch not tested enough for appying?

I am bit confused about a situationn where very old patches seems to be
sensefull but
will not applyied. I think a patch is good then it should be applied or a
patch
is not ok, then it must be droped. If the sense of the patch match not all
needs
for the jole project it must be changed and then applied.

Please give me an idea what is the problem behind these special thing here.

I will copy this mails to the tracking system if you allow this :-).
Please do not answer via EMail. please use tracking system. Thank you!

Regards,
 Klaus

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl