Re: [Simulavr-devel] OSX compilation

From: Bill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] OSX compilation
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:36:21 -0400

Thanks Klaus...I thought I broke something on my system...but after
chasing my tail for a while, turns out I just misunderstood a few things
about the update to 2.6 kernel ;-)

Anyway, I have a little cleanup to do on simulavrxx to do as I add the
endianness change. (doesn't build/compile for me at the moment...minor
things it seems)

Cheers