Re: [Simulavr-devel] sample build...

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] sample build...
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:44:26 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008, William Rivet wrote:

> I saw the attachments :-)
>
> Sure enough, in the src/Makefile.am I use ":=" instead of "=". Are you
> using GNU make? If so, this should not be a problem. I think this is the
> autotools (correclty) pointing out a possible portability issue, safely
> ignored for now.
>
> The other error is strange however...It looks like you don't have
> "Makefile.in" files. Could you confirm you indeed have a Makefile.in in
> your simulavrxx and src directories?

address@hidden sxx1]$ find . -name \*.in
./examples/anacomp/check.tcl.in
./examples/anacomp/checkdebug.gdb.in
./examples/anacomp/Makefile.in
./examples/anacomp/checkdebug.tcl.in
./examples/gui.tcl.in
./examples/Makefile.in
./src/config.h.in
./regress/regress.py.in
address@hidden sxx1]$ make --version
GNU Make 3.81
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

This program built for i686-redhat-linux-gnu

I checked out the source today.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES.  *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE."  --  Death