Re: [Simulavr-devel] sample build...

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] sample build...
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:53:12 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, William Rivet wrote:

> Sorry Michael...my brain was asleep at the wheel....
>
> I assume a file of the name "Makefile.am" are in your simulavrxx
> directory and in your simulavrxx/src directory.
>
> It seems automake is not making the corresponding Makefile.in files.
>
> I use automake 1.10 and autoconf 2.61.  What versions are you using? I'm
> not well versed in the autotools, so I don't have an idea for you yet.

Mine are slightly earlier, but I do have the Makefile.am files:
address@hidden simulavrxx]$ automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.9.6
Written by Tom Tromey <address@hidden>.

address@hidden simulavrxx]$ autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

address@hidden simulavrxx]$ find . -name Make\*
./Makefile.am
./examples/Makefile.am
./examples/simple_ex1/Makefile.am
./examples/anacomp/Makefile.am
./doc/Makefile.am
./src/python/Makefile.am
./src/Makefile.am
./regress/Makefile.am
./regress/modules/Makefile.am
./regress/test_opcodes/Makefile.am

--
Michael   address@hidden
"I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES.  *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE."  --  Death