Re: [Simulavr-devel] anacomp example

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] anacomp example
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:50:43 -0600

Klaus Rudolph wrote:
Joel Sherrill schrieb:
Hi,

I wonder if something is wrong with the example
(or simulator or gui)

I expected to be able to run the gui for a while
and alternate changing the two analogs to 1 and 0.
So every other value set, they differ or match.

Maybe a misunderstanding?
Ahhh I was looking at the B0 output as an indicator
for equality not >= or <=.
analog values have a range from 0 to MAX_INT.
So you can add anything not only one or zero :-)

I was unsure of the maximum so was sticking to 0 and 1 which
was safe but confusing.

+ checkgdb.in doesn't need to be preprocessed.  Can
  simply be moved back to checkgdb.
The two values would be compared. If first is bigger then the second,
comparison results in 1 otherwise in 0. Maybe it could be exactly
opposite, can't remember the example and the order of the windows.

I understand and it is working now.  I will submit a PR
with some edits for the README.  Hopefully some other
idiot won't ask this question again.

What does the large "Update Control" box at the bottom
do?  When I click it, it turns red and stays red.

And the B0 area looks like it can handle input as well.
Is that just because it is a dual purpose GUI widget?

Thanks.  I will fix the README as best I can.

Bye
 Klaus

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985