Re: [Simulavr-devel] anacomp example

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] anacomp example
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 08:43:41 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, Klaus Rudolph wrote:
Knut Schwichtenberg schrieb:

just a short question: What the h... has happened to the extended
documentation and examples I wrote and sent to Willam aprox. one year
ago? Several open issues missing in the ordinary documentation have
been answered by Klaus and are entered into the revised
documentation. Reading the same questions and answers here again does
not progress the project.

You are right! I have nothing done on the project for more then one
year. And I was not exited of hearing every user crying for broken
autotools. So I placed my last local work area sources which have many
patched applied. And it seems that this is an acceptable startpoint.

For documentation issues I have done nothing.I saw that there were a lot
updates in the docs so I though that all changes are in.

In the bug tracking or patches of savannah are nothing belongs to the
docs?! Only the new bug report with patchfiles from Joel.

When Knut documentation was written, no bug numbers were involved.
The first simulavr bug number I saw on the list was two weeks ago.
The next was last Sunday.
Since then, there have been several.

I've only used a bug-tracking system once and suspect this one is different.
If I want to get involved again, what FM should I R?

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.