Re: [Simulavr-devel] anacomp example

From: Knut Schwichtenberg
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] anacomp example
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:51:29 +0100

Klaus,

Klaus Rudolph schrieb:
> In the bug tracking or patches of savannah are nothing belongs to the
> docs?! Only the new bug report with patchfiles from Joel.
Agreed, while the patch became as long as the original file I sent the update
directly to Bill.

> And
> I answered all questions for beginners and all other users. So there is
> no one who is not able to use simulavrxx... I hope :-)
Well, that does not progress the remaining open issues...

> I could spend maybe the next days to add the actual patches to CVS.
Attached you will find two archives:
lcd_updates.tar.bz2 was the first I created last year
updates.tar.bz2 was the second I created

Both have to do with an example on using the LCD emulation and the extended
documentation. As far as I remember the LCD demo Kalus send to me as the base
for this example was a modified main and not a TCL example. Here you will find a
TCL example based on the avr-libc stdio-demo. Maybe someone merges / adds this
to the CVS.
In updates.tar.bz2 there is also an example for a PC keyboard. I translated the
Atmel AP-Note from IAR to gcc and made an example around it.

BTW: I don't like TCL, but instead of python I prefer TCL and therefore my
examples are TCL only. So whoever wants to use my examples create the
simlavr-GUI-Lib for TCL. I never understood the benefit of python as an
additional interpreter to call TCL as the GUI for simulavrxx :-). (If you find
this sentence confusing think about the python examples...)

HTH
Knut

ps: Receiving a Mailer error for this mail with attachments I resend this mail
to the list without attachments. Klaus and Joel received the attachments off the
list.