RE: [Simulavr-devel] Small patch series for simulavrxx

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Small patch series for simulavrxx
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:17:53 -0700

Oh, I'm sorry, I did not realize that this was for discussion. I assumed these
were ready-to-commit patches.

I think that you and Joel Sherrill should coordinate, as there might (or might
not) be overlap with both your patch sets regarding autotools stuff. Please see
what he is doing here:
<http://ftp.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/joel/simulavrxx/>

> I also do not understand how the patches get lost - I mean,
> they're in the mailing
> list archive, aren't they?

They get lost in memory. People forget they are on the ML, what date, from
whom, etc. It's always easier to refer to a database.