[Simulavr-devel] 20090306 Joel simulavrxx tarball

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] 20090306 Joel simulavrxx tarball
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:56:46 -0600

Hi,

Another day, another tarball.  This is NOT
based upon my own internal CVS repository but
is a tarball of an anonymous CVS checkout from
savannah so it should be easier to merge.

The big news is that it builds on Fedora 10
and Cygwin now.  simulavrxx.exe core dumps
on Cygwin but it builds. :-D

+ bootstrap updated with features from RTEMS
 bootstrap.  "./bootstrap -c" cleans all
 generated files.  After you commit everything,
 run this to find out what doesn't have to
 be in CVS.

+ libbfd and libiberty can come from the system
 or a private directory.  This means ./configure
 now works!!!

+ clean picks up a few more files that were missed
 before.

+ I added a TODO file.

Documentation probably needs an update at this
point.  I will take a look at it.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985