Re: [Simulavr-devel] Invitation to be a developer

From: Onno Kortmann
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Invitation to be a developer
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 22:23:39 +0100

Hi,
> You are submitting many good patches that are very much needed in simulavr.
>
> Why don't you become a developer, with CVS write priveledges, so you can
> commit these patches yourself? It would save us all a lot of time. :-)
thank you very much for your invitation!

Of course, I'll gladly accept it. If you want to add me to the
project, my nick is 'onnokort' on savannah.

Before I'll submit anything, I'll still like to know what the preferred
amount of review/the procedure for commiting is (as I asked in
my other eMail to the list today).

Also, I have to say that the amount of work I'll do is certainly limited,
but I hope it still helps. (Being in the list of developers is certainly
a motivation to do more)

- From my response time you can see that I have other things
in my life, too... :-)

Greetings,

Onno