Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr Tcl Framework committed

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr Tcl Framework committed
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:10:41 -0700

On Wed Mar 25 15:46 , Joel Sherrill address@hidden> sent:

>I committed simulavr.tcl in the examples directory.
>anacomp, simple_ex1, and fred are converted to use it.
>
>Something is not quite right with the stdiodemo
>using the framework.  I didn't delete the old way
>but added the new one in case someone wants to help
>figure out the issue before I get back in the morning.
>
>I didn't touch the example/spi since I am not
>even sure it works yet.  Michael..?

If you mean me, I'm here, but I haven't run any simulations lately.
That said, I managed to run bootstrap without letting any smoke out.
I ran configure from a separate directory, even though the documentation says
otherwise.
make and make check ran without apparent error.
Those who have read my much earlier e-mails know this is a big improvement.
I haven't tried make install yet.
This isn't part of my employment.
It's being done in my copious spare time.

>I am really pleased with the clean up this does
>and I think it will make it easier to create custom
>simulations.

Michael Hennebry
address@hidden