[Simulavr-devel] simulavr Tcl Framework committed

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr Tcl Framework committed
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:46:31 -0500

Hi,

I committed simulavr.tcl in the examples directory.
anacomp, simple_ex1, and fred are converted to use it.

Something is not quite right with the stdiodemo
using the framework.  I didn't delete the old way
but added the new one in case someone wants to help
figure out the issue before I get back in the morning.

I didn't touch the example/spi since I am not
even sure it works yet.  Michael..?

I am really pleased with the clean up this does
and I think it will make it easier to create custom
simulations.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985