[Simulavr-devel] SerialRX and feedback example

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] SerialRX and feedback example
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:23:10 -0500

Hi,

I am at wits end. I am on the CVS head with the
feedback example.

By inserting debug prints, I have confirmed that
the hwuart is shifting the correct data out the
TXD pin.  The TXD pin is connected to the RX pin
of a SerialRX instance.  All data sampled at the
RX pin is 0 (BAD).  Thus all data in the feedback.tcl
display is 0.

I don't see anything wrong with the baud rate calculation.
The C code thinks it is 9600, the SerialRX instance is
told 9600 baud.

The CPU frequency (4000000) is set in one place in the
Makefile.am and passed to both the simulator run and the
build.

I am absolutely perplexed.  Can someone please give a hint
or help debug this?

Thanks.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985