Re: [Simulavr-devel] SerialRX and feedback example

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] SerialRX and feedback example
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:19:41 -0500

Knut Schwichtenberg wrote:
Joel,

back to the roots: If I got you right your problem is that under all
circumstances your receiver get always "0". And now you are looking for reasons.

That's the root of the problem.

The SerialRX PinChanged notification routine is showing transitions.
The state change bit sampling logic in Step is just always seeing 0.
Joel Sherrill schrieb:
This is deep in the bowels and I don't know what else
to check.  The code in CVS demonstrates the problem
but doesn't have any debug prints.

:( frustrated :(
Don't worry be happy - I'll take a look

Knut

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985