RE: [Simulavr-devel] Uniform the code

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Uniform the code
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 17:16:57 -0600

- Speed of the simulator is the first priority. Techniques should be used with
speed of simulation in mind. Obviously, not at the cost of correctness
- An overall goal is to be able to support all AVR devices. We should not have
multiple ways to implement device support. I personally don't care what
techniques are used, but there should be a level of consistency from device to
device. There should not be a "free-for-all".

We should work out an agreement on how device support should be done with these
goals in mind.