RE: [Simulavr-devel] Uniform the code

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Uniform the code
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:59:19 -0600

> On Sun Apr 12  2:05 , "Weddington, Eric"  sent:

Something to keep in mind: simulavrxx will be used (eventually) to run the GCC
Regression Test Suite, which contains thousands of tests. Even if there was a
neglible slowdown, even only at simulavrxx startup (not just during
simulation), it will be noticable in the aggregate when running this test suite.

> Absent either a major surprise about speed or news about the
> benefits of pointers,
> we should aggregate cpu parts directly.
>
> Bickering?

I'm just trying to stop it before it starts. ;-)