[Simulavr-devel] Support for atmega2560 in the future?

From: mzenzes
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Support for atmega2560 in the future?
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:40:48 +0200

Hey all!

First off: I'm glad this project is alive again, thanks a lot! It would be great to use a small simluator with newer avr's on a linux. Enough flowers.

I know my question is not that fair, because the atmega2560 is a relatively complex and new piece of hardware. But I'm using one right now and it could save me some time to be able to see into it while my programs are running...

So, do you know if this device, the atmega2560, will be supported by simluavr(xx) in some golden future time?

Thanks alot for the work done so far!
Martin