RE: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Discussion: how to proceed withthedeveloment on

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Discussion: how to proceed withthedeveloment on GIT repo?
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 11:53:30 -0600

BTW, I don't want to give the impression that this bar is too high to meet. We
*want* other people's contributions. If there is some other impediment to
getting good patches included, then I am very willing to help "clear the path".

The only issue that I'm aware of is that most of the admins/developers on this
project are probably just busy with other things and haven't paid attention to
the project in a while.

Eric Weddington