Fwd: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Discussion: how to proceed with the develoment

From: address@hidden
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Discussion: how to proceed with the develoment on GIT repo?
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:31:52 -0700

I had intended this to go to the list the first time.

On Sat Sep 26  3:11 , ThomasK address@hidden> sent:

>as Michael Hennebry asked too in his posting a few days before: how to
>proceed with all the changes, which are made now on Onno's GIT repo at
>github.com?

I think the thing to do is to go from CVS to git
and make Onno's git repo the official repository.

'Twould be nice if the maintainers would weigh in.
Does anyone know for sure if they are still alive?

--
Michael Hennebry
address@hidden