[Simulavr-devel] ATmega168 support code

From: Wojciech Stryjewski
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] ATmega168 support code
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 22:13:51 -0600

I was browsing through the simulavrxx CVS repository and it looks like you
guys are starting to add support for the ATmega168? If anyone is interested,
I'm currently adding ATmega168 support to VMLAB (a mixed-mode AVR simulator
for Windows). VMLAB is a closed-source freeware application, but the code
that I'm writing is released under the LGPL as a DLL plugin. I have a SVN
repository which is browsable at:
http://code.google.com/p/thvortex-vmlab/source/browse/#svn/trunk/mculib

Although my code is designed around the VMLAB APIs, you might still be able
to use parts of it in simulavr. Right now I have all three timers
implemented including the waveforms they generate on the I/O pins.