Re: [Simulavr-devel] [SimulAVR development] Maintained or not?

From: Олег Большаков
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] [SimulAVR development] Maintained or not?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:08:07 +0300

There's an unclear point. I can find the simulavrxx Git repo which
contains the last update 2010-12-19 by Petr Hluzin. But where can I
find the binaries? The last simulavrxx binary here:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/simulavr/ is dated
30-Jul-2005! Were not any simulavrxx binaries shared from that time (I
consider simulavrxx as as simulavr written in C++, right?)? The same
question about documentation. Wasn't is compiled since 2005?