[Simulavr-devel] Tiny10 Family Support

From: Boyapati, Anitha
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Tiny10 Family Support
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 22:53:30 +0800

Hello,

I just went through the entire source code and TODO list. I am basically
looking to run dejagnu testsuite per AVR architecture with simulavr. (The
architecture concept is dependent on how avr-gcc views each device as). Someone
please confirm if the following are correct:

+ Apart from the TODO list which says CPUs for with flash more than 128K are
not yet supported, I think there is one more limitation - Tiny10 Family.
Tiny4/5/9/10/20/40 use 16-bit LDS/STS instructions which are not yet supported.
(I see DecodedInstruction class and come to this conclusion).

+ Also, XMEGA support is limited. Which means the A series of Xmegas which use
external SRAM cannot be fully supported. (RAMPD register is not used)

Regards
Anitha