RE: [Simulavr-devel] Tiny10 Family Support

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Tiny10 Family Support
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:27:21 -0700

Yes. Neither simulavr (the current incarnation) nor "avrtest" have support for
the attiny10 family, as these devices are so new.

My point is that if one is looking for a simulator just for testing gcc via
dejagnu, it would be better to add support to avrtest, as it is a faster
simulator for that kind of testing.