[Simulavr-devel] Plan for make a first release of simulavr

From: ThomasK
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Plan for make a first release of simulavr
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 16:46:31 +0100

Hi,

after some questions about building a released version of simulavr and after many months of development, :-) (sure, last time it was only Petr, which has commited some work) it's time to create a first release. I'll start this in the beginning of february, e.g. create a release branch for this release, build the release, build documentation and so one. Update website and upload released files.

So, if somebody is developing functionality and want's to finish it in this time, should write this on the list.

The last released version for the "old" simulavr was 0.8.x. So I could choose 1.0.0 for this release, but maybe it's better to choose 2.0.0 to have a better separation to "old" simulavr. What's better?

cu, Thomas