Re: [Simulavr-devel] unit test framework added

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] unit test framework added
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 09:13:15 +0100

Hi Klaus,

wow, there is the party going on ... 15 posts in 2 days!:-)

> I added the framework under regress/gtest

To answer: I had a short look to your changes about gtest. I think, it's a good idea. Especially for regression tests. It makes it easier to make changes and to ge sure, not to have something broken.

I can make the autotools part, but I think, that's not urgent. :-) Maybe you can send me your makefile as starter. I have to look for google test, I have seen one time before, but I haven't used it till now.

Do you plan to write some google tests more?

And a question for integration in autotools: how to act with gtest.h file and possible other parts of gtest? Integrate a "frozen" version into our repository. (if it is just gtest.h?) Or search for a gtest installation on computer?

cu, Thomas