Re: [Simulavr-devel] Crash after entering 'target remote localhost:1212'

From: Thomas K
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Crash after entering 'target remote localhost:1212' in avr-gdb
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 10:27:16 +0100

Hi Christian,

ok, my changes are pushed to repo. Should not be a problem, no changes to code. Only added atmega64.

One question more: you have implemented mega2560 (and smaller) in november and also made some changes an core regression test python scripts. This part is basically really old and will make problems, if we have to support python3. For me it would be a good solution to transform it to standard python unittests. But I haven't in the moment no idea to make it without to much effort and - more critically - not or not only by hand to prevent additional bugs because of this.

Do you have ideas to make it?

cu, Thomas