Re: [Simulavr-devel] Crash after entering 'target remote localhost:1212'

From: Thomas K.
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Crash after entering 'target remote localhost:1212' in avr-gdb
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 06:17:09 +0100

Hi Christian,

if you like (and have enough spare time :-) ), do that! Maybe at first only a few opcodes to see, could this work and how works it. Separate branch or a patch isn't a problem.

Goal should be, to support python2.7 AND python3 without pain. As I remember (it's a few months ago :-) ) the regression test was the biggest part in transition to python3. All other should be normal work ...

And yes, the "exec" command in test_*.py files is one of such problems.

cu, Thomas