Re: [Simulavr-devel] attiny85 - external interrupt support (INT0/PCINT)

From: Thomas K
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] attiny85 - external interrupt support (INT0/PCINT)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 17:58:11 +0100

Hi Graziano,

I've now pushed my changes for USI.

I have supposed that the problem of PINS management was already solved by the pins module... But could be I'm wrong...

Yes ... and no. You'll see it. Pin class itself isn't the problem. Problem is output control on HWPort.

I have developed a software module for a protocol that is in a middle between a 'LIN' and a OneWire... and I need to test it at least to understand if the multi-master features are working... I'm using the full USI feature...

Using the USI as UART (I assume, that this is the case for you) should work, but in the moment I haven't a test code for that to check it. (especially if real life behaviour is equal to simulated behaviour)

cu, Thomas