Re: [Simulavr-devel] attiny85 - external interrupt support (INT0/PCINT)

From: Graziano Previato
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] attiny85 - external interrupt support (INT0/PCINT)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 07:44:16 +0100

Hi Thomas,

first of all thanks for you notice and for your effort!

Just to keep you informed at the same time I've finished my 'USI' module. If (and I have to underline if... I'm actually doing some tests) it will work as planned, it's emulating the whole USI module as per specs in ATTiny Atmel datasheet, including fronts, latches and timing, with the only exception of two things: the 'retard' of 50~300 nsec in the start detector and the USIDC.

I'm looking to introduce the retard, but I don't have enough knowledge on the pin module to implement the USIDC.

To have it working I have made some (very little...) changes on the hwport and the pin modules.

Now I'm in the test phase.

I'm not very confident with git (and also with c++...). If you want a copy of the module let me know.

Ciao,

--gra