Re: [Simulavr-devel] Settings for stackpointer

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Settings for stackpointer
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 11:21:56 +0100

Am 23.02.2016 um 02:06 schrieb Petr Hluzín:

> It is about those tiny parts we are talking about.

We talk here about dropping working portions of the simulator in general.

> Experiments with algorithms are done on the beefiest MCU/CPU available
> because it is more convenient and author is not concerned about unit
> cost at the stage yet.

So you stop developing code the before the hardware appears? I usually
see the exact opposite: hardware appears, only then people start writing
code for it. And this development continues for many years, no matter
wether chips are still purchaseable or not.

Markus

--
Dipl. Ing. (FH) Markus Hitter