sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] build on centos 6.2

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] build on centos 6.2
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 09:18:23 -0400

We never had participated in epel like we do in Fedora, although perhaps we
should.  At minimum, exosip2 and osip2 would already need to be in rh/centos
and/or epel, and you would have to rebuild the ucommon and sipwitch
rpm's under it.  The rpm's we make are not particularly distribution specific
and should be relatively easy to rebuild assuming other dependencies are
there.