sipwitch-devel

[Sipwitch-devel] call forwarding configuration

From: sipwitch
Subject: [Sipwitch-devel] call forwarding configuration
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 15:22:43 -0400

I have managed to setup the Sipwitch easily on Raspberry Pi. Thank you guys for
a good solution :-) It is working now on the local LAN behind NAT. I mean I can
make calls between CsipSimple on multiple Android phones or between Jitsi and
Android. I don’t have additional public IP so I can’t make full tests as a
public SIP server. I will have a public and permanent IP within some days so I
will share some information. Inside my LAN it works and ZRTP sets up but I have
another question :-)

I have my own 2 SIP accounts.

1. CsipSimple on Android extension 201
2. Jitsi on the PC extension 202

and some more home user’s accounts....

How to write the configuration for two my accounts to ring at the same time
when someone calls me at for example at 201 extension?

I mean such immediate call forwarding to all my extensions when somebody calls
the first extension? I want all my extensions to ring at the same time when my
brother dials 201?
Due to the lack of user manual I can’t guess xml tags or syntax for that :-)

Please help...

Jim Liu