sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] call forwarding configuration

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] call forwarding configuration
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 15:47:51 -0400

Sipwitch long has had a feature where multiple devices can actually
register for the same extension using the same id.  They then ring
together when receiving calls.  The presence state is composited, too.
This is much simpler than trying to chain devices together through
forwarding, though it also means the individual devices that register
under the same id cannot then be "individually" dialed, since they all
share the same registration entry and uri.

There is also more traditional call forward attributes you can set for
each sipwitch user, yes, through xml tags, as well as a timer for
call-forward-no-answer.  I am away today, and I do not recall it myself
offhand :).  So I will have to get back later...